Monday, October 25, 2010

School emblem tiles

This is an oldie but goody. Last year I made these as coasters with school mascots and such on them.  They sold OUT!!!  This year I decided to up the tile size and use the school shield.  This particular school is the new Charter School in my community.  They are the host of the season's biggest craft fair in my town.    Last year anything I did with their school in mind sold fabulously.  Got to love school spirit.   I think that I will also do some pictures of the most well known local landmarks.   I already have multiple orders for these. I am doing very well this season at the craft fairs.  But more importantly, I am so having a great time!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wende, your tile looks fabulous! I can see how they sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool, what kid wouldn't want this to show their school spirit.

    ReplyDelete